How to detect the intensity of UV LED light source
The UV LED cold light source is more energy-saving and environmentally friendly than the traditional high-pressure mercury lamp, and the corresponding detection instruments of different light sources are not used. To measure the intensity and energy of the light source, UV integrator LS128 dedicated to UV LED is necessary.
Light-curing coating is a new type of coating that is fast, efficient, energy-saving, and environmentally friendly and of high quality. It is a new green technology and new material for the 21st century. In recent years, the state has attached importance to and strengthened its energy conservation and environmental protection policies. The coatings industry is also advocating the encouragement of energy-saving and environment-friendly coatings, which has led to new developments in the development, production and application of UV coatings.
The development of the light curing industry is very fast. The state actively responds to green environmental protection and energy conservation regulations in order to limit the production of traditional coatings with high consumption and high pollution. Nowadays, the traditional high-pressure mercury lamp can no longer meet the market demand, and the UV LED ultraviolet point source and surface light source have emerged. There is also a need for a corresponding UV integrator for detecting UV LED sources.
Advantages of UV LED UV point source and surface source:
1. It does not need to be preheated, and it will light up instantly. The use of traditional mercury lamps should be preheated for more than ten minutes.
2. The light output is stable, the light is stronger and the energy is higher.
3. Uniform illumination, consistency is very good.
4. Non-toxic and safe, more environmentally friendly. Traditional mercury lamps produce ozone during use, while UV LED lamps do not.
5. Low power consumption. It is one-tenth of the traditional mercury lamp curing machine, which can save 90% of electricity.
6. The maintenance cost is almost zero, using UV LED UV curing equipment, saving at least 10,000 RMB per unit per year.
7. Small size, less floor space. Only one-eighth of the traditional curing machine.
8. Long service life, more than ten times that of traditional mercury lamps, about 2.5w-3w hours, can be used for 5-8 years.
9. No heat radiation, UV LED light source is a cold light source, no infrared light, so the temperature of the surface of the object will not rise, to avoid some products due to heat radiation caused by poor.
The wavelength curve will vary depending on the source. The instruments used to test strength and energy will be different. Because UV LED do not have uniform standards all over the world, it is difficult for customers to purchase UV integrators.
Linshang Technology has a UV LED energy meter LS128 integrator for UV LED. The spectral response range is 340nm-420nm. It can test the intensity and energy of UV LED lamps in various wavelengths such as 365nm, 385nm and 395nm.
- Mobile phone cover light transmission meter2019-09-16
- The Indication Error of Thick Glass Light Transmittance Meter2019-09-12
- UV Energy Meter for UV paint2019-08-27
- 60 Degree Gloss Meter for Measuring the Paint Surfaces Gloss2019-08-05
- Window Film Transmission Meter for Absorbing Film2019-07-24
- Mobile Phone Lens IR Ink Light Transmission Meter2019-07-11