Several UV Curing Lamps and Corresponding UV Energy Meters
UV lamps that can be used for curing include High pressure mercury lamps, UV Gallium lamps, UV Halogen lamps, and UV LED lamps.Each UV lamp has a different spectral curve, So for testing different main peak wavelength also need to choose different UV energy meter.
1. The main peak of the high-pressure mercury lamp is 365nm. Mainly used for curing UV varnish, UV ink and UV paint. Testing the energy of the high-pressure mercury lamp can use Linshang LS120 UV energy meter.
2. The main peak of the UV iron halogen lamp is 365nm +380nm, mainly used for some materials what are difficult to cure, or some coatings need deep-curing, it can also be used to achieve the general 365nm UV curing on a lower power level, so we can also think this lamp is an energy-saving lamp. The energy of the UV halogen lamp can be tested with Linshang LS128UV energy meter.
3. The main peak of the UV Gallium lamps is 417nm, usually called 420nm, mainly used for Gallium lodine lamps, exposure lights. The energy of the UV Gallium lamps can be tested with Linshang LS128UV energy meter.
4. The peak wavelength of UV LED used for the curing industry is mainly at 365nm, 395nm, 405nm, it is an energy-saving environmental UV light source. Testing the energy of the high-pressure mercury lamp can use Linshang LS128 UV energy meter.
- How to detect the intensity of UV LED light source2019-06-14
- Differences between LS117 densitometer before and after upgrade2019-06-03
- Factors affecting paint gloss and gloss meter2019-05-11
- Difference between LS182 and WP4500 Window Energy Profiler2018-08-04
- The Difference between Upgraded and Old LS125 UV Light Meter2019-02-16
- The Principle of Linshang UV Energy Meter2019-01-28