Several UV Curing Lamps and Corresponding UV Energy Meters
UV lamps that can be used for curing include High pressure mercury lamps, UV Gallium lamps, UV Halogen lamps, and UV LED lamps.Each UV lamp has a different spectral curve, So for testing different main peak wavelength also need to choose different UV energy meter.
1. The main peak of the high-pressure mercury lamp is 365nm. Mainly used for curing UV varnish, UV ink and UV paint. Testing the energy of the high-pressure mercury lamp can use Linshang LS120 UV energy meter.
2. The main peak of the UV iron halogen lamp is 365nm +380nm, mainly used for some materials what are difficult to cure, or some coatings need deep-curing, it can also be used to achieve the general 365nm UV curing on a lower power level, so we can also think this lamp is an energy-saving lamp. The energy of the UV halogen lamp can be tested with Linshang LS128UV energy meter.
3. The main peak of the UV Gallium lamps is 417nm, usually called 420nm, mainly used for Gallium lodine lamps, exposure lights. The energy of the UV Gallium lamps can be tested with Linshang LS128UV energy meter.
4. The peak wavelength of UV LED used for the curing industry is mainly at 365nm, 395nm, 405nm, it is an energy-saving environmental UV light source. Testing the energy of the high-pressure mercury lamp can use Linshang LS128 UV energy meter.
- Attentions in Type Selection of254nm UVC Light Meter2018-12-10
- Advantages of LS110H and LS110A Split Transmission Meter2018-11-27
- The PC Software Function of Marble Gloss Meter2018-11-23
- Test Glassine Transmittance by Diffuse Transmission Material Transmittance Meter2018-11-15
- LS117 Optically Diffuse Materials Transmittance Meter2018-11-06
- The Calibration and Maintenance of UV Light Meter and UV Energy Meter2018-11-02