Laboratory-specific UV radiation intensity meter
The application of ultraviolet light is very extensive, and ultraviolet lamps are currently used in all major industries. The experiments and tests on UV in the laboratory are also continuous. In any case, the need to use an ultraviolet light source, the intensity of the ultraviolet light source will be required, and the Linshang Technology LS125 UV radiation intensity meters is also a laboratory-specific ultraviolet radiation meter.
Ultraviolet light is invisible to the naked eye. It is a piece of electromagnetic radiation other than visible purple light. The wavelength is 10-400nm. According to the application of ultraviolet light, UV can be divided into UVC band 200nm-280nm, UVB band 290nm-0nm, UVA band 320nm-380nm. Different bands have different functions.
For example, UV germicidal lamps use UVC, UVA applies in the curing industry, and UVA and UVB bands apply in the aging chamber. Laboratory experiments often require different experiments, so different wavelengths of UV light sources are used. If you need to measure the UV intensity of different bands, you can use the LS125 multi-probe UV radiation intensity meters. This instrument has 9 probes to choose from. The host can intelligently identify the probe model. When testing different UV lamps, you only need to replace the probe to test. The instrument is very convenient to operate.
For more information on UV radiation intensity meters, please refer to the "LS125 UV Light Meter".
- Ultraviolet Light Meter Application in Sun-proof Clothing Industry2019-11-29
- Three Window Tint Meters for Automotive Glass Inspection2019-11-23
- Can the UV Radiometer Display the UV Intensity at Each Wavelength?2019-11-15
- Vacuum Coating Online Light Transmission Meter in Silver Plating Industry2019-11-01
- How to Choose Multi-Channel UV Intensity Meter Probe?2019-10-18
- Split Window Tint Light Meter for Automobile Front Windshield2019-10-11