Mobile Phone Lens IR Ink Light Transmission Meter
Linshang IR ink light transmission meter LS108A is mainly used in the mobile phone lens industry. The IR hole of the lens larger than 1mm can be tested and is suitable for batch testing in experimental testing and production lines.
The mobile phone lens in production has requirements for the transmittance of the touch screen main screen and the transmittance of the camera hole. The lens coated with IR ink has a very low light transmittance for visible light and a high transmittance for infrared light having a wavelength of 800 nm.
Linshang IR ink light transmission meter brand LS108A can meet the testing needs of customers. The instrument can test visible light transmittance at 550 nm, infrared light transmittance at 850 nm and 940 nm.
The test data of LS108A IR ink light transmission meter is displayed by digital tube. The IR hole of lens larger than 1mm can be tested, which is suitable for batch testing in experimental testing and production line.
IR ink light transmission meter LS108A detection steps:
1. Plug in the power supply and turn on the power button to turn it on. When testing, the test position must be empty. After passing, it will display 100% and start testing.
2. Put the mobile phone lens that needs to be tested.
3. The IR ink hole is aligned on the band hole to instantly display the transmittance of the lens.
4. The PC software can monitor the qualification rate of the lens in the production process in real time, and the situation is unqualified. Connect the instrument to the computer first, turn it on, it will automatically calibrate and then open the software, if the connection is succeed, the indicator will be green. It is sufficient to set the upper and lower limits of the parameters.
Any problems encountered by customers when using or connecting software linked to the IR ink transmission meter please feel free to contact Linshang Technology. We are dedicated to providing you with quality products and services.
- Factors affecting paint gloss and gloss meter2019-05-11
- Differences between LS117 densitometer before and after upgrade2019-06-03
- Gloss Measurement Details of Stone Gloss Meter LS1922019-07-05
- Matte paint gloss meter2019-07-04
- Imperative UV Energy Meter for UV Irradiation2019-07-04
- Laboratory-specific UV radiation intensity meter2019-06-24