Measuring the Transmittance of a Hemisphere by Plastic Transmittance Meter
Our instruments have tested the transmittance of various materials and are now known to be more widely used, today we mainly use LS108H plastic transmittance meter to measure the transmittance of a plastic hemisphere.
Customer's sample is a hemisphere transparent plastic, the diameter is 10mm , it may belong to certain signal emitter, so need to take transmittance test, because the sample is a heterotypical material, so we choose LS108H plastic transmittance meter The image of the test sample is as follows, from which you can see that the transmittance of the sample in 550nm visible light is 90.2%.
LS108H Plastic Transmittance Meter is mainly used to test organic materials, glass, PC material transmittance. The test aperture is 3mm,so it is more suitable for small size materials, can take simultaneously infrared and ultraviolet transmittance measurement. With a flat-panel design, it’s easy to place test samples, Once you put the samples on, the results will display quickly and accurately.
- How to detect the intensity of UV LED light source2019-06-14
- Differences between LS117 densitometer before and after upgrade2019-06-03
- Factors affecting paint gloss and gloss meter2019-05-11
- Difference between LS182 and WP4500 Window Energy Profiler2018-08-04
- The Difference between Upgraded and Old LS125 UV Light Meter2019-02-16
- The Principle of Linshang UV Energy Meter2019-01-28