Measuring the Transmittance of a Hemisphere by Plastic Transmittance Meter
Our instruments have tested the transmittance of various materials and are now known to be more widely used, today we mainly use LS108H plastic transmittance meter to measure the transmittance of a plastic hemisphere.
Customer's sample is a hemisphere transparent plastic, the diameter is 10mm , it may belong to certain signal emitter, so need to take transmittance test, because the sample is a heterotypical material, so we choose LS108H plastic transmittance meter The image of the test sample is as follows, from which you can see that the transmittance of the sample in 550nm visible light is 90.2%.
LS108H Plastic Transmittance Meter is mainly used to test organic materials, glass, PC material transmittance. The test aperture is 3mm,so it is more suitable for small size materials, can take simultaneously infrared and ultraviolet transmittance measurement. With a flat-panel design, it’s easy to place test samples, Once you put the samples on, the results will display quickly and accurately.
- Attentions in Type Selection of254nm UVC Light Meter2018-12-10
- Advantages of LS110H and LS110A Split Transmission Meter2018-11-27
- The PC Software Function of Marble Gloss Meter2018-11-23
- Test Glassine Transmittance by Diffuse Transmission Material Transmittance Meter2018-11-15
- LS117 Optically Diffuse Materials Transmittance Meter2018-11-06
- The Calibration and Maintenance of UV Light Meter and UV Energy Meter2018-11-02