Difference between LS182 and WP4500 Window Energy Profiler
Our Linshang LS182 Solar Film Transmission Meter and EDTM WP4500 Window Energy Profiler can both display four real-time measurements values of glass: the estimated SHGC value along with the UV, Visible Light, and Infrared Transmittance(Rejection) values.
There are many solar film transmission meters in Linshang Technology,which includes portable, split, and desktop-style. Besides, LS182 Solar Film Transmission Meter can test multiple parameters.LS182 Solar Film Transmission Meter can test 365nm UV rejection rate, 550nm visible light transmittance, 950nm,1400nm and full waveband infrared rejection rate and SHGC(Solar Heat Gain Coefficient).
In addition to Linshang Technology , there is another popular instrument WP4500 Window Energy Profiler can also be used to test multiple parameters, the parameters of these two instruments are as follows:
|LS182||Linshang||China||365nm||550nm||950nm/1400nm/full IR||With SHGC||$799|
Linshang Technology focused on the solar film transmission meter industry has more than 10 years of history, in China, there are many solar film, insulating glass manufacturers are our customers. Of course, we will not stop there. If you have any comments and suggestions about our solar film transmission meters, please don’t hesitate. We hope that we can combine more customer suggestions to continuously improve the quality of our products and services.
- Difference between LS160 Transmission Meter and LS160A Transmission Meter2018-10-19
- Linshang FS2150 Solar Film Reflective Performance Demonstration Kit2018-10-13
- LS183 Thermal Insulation Coating Tester2018-10-09
- Difference between LS180 and LS181 Window Tint Meters2018-09-30
- How to Use Infrared Power Meter and Ultraviolet Power Meter2018-09-29
- Comparison of Linshang LS192 Portable Gloss Meter and BYK Gloss Meter2018-09-21