Split Window Tint Light Meter for Automobile Front Windshield
In the hot summer, driving under the sun has become a torment. In order to have a comfortable driving environment, many owners choose to attach the car with the film. However, most car owners only notice the sunscreen insulation and ignore the problem of light transmittance. The light transmittance of a front bumper glass of a customer without a film is 82%, while that of another BMW front windshield is only 37%.
The country has regulations on the light transmittance of the front windshield. "Safety Technical Conditions for Motor Vehicle Operation" (GB7258-2017), Article 11.5.7 stipulates that the visible light transmittance of the front windshield driver's viewport and the part of the driver's driving vehicle used to observe the exterior mirror should be greater than 70%. Mirror reflective sunshade film should not be placed on all window glass. Passenger cars, tourist buses, passenger cars with passenger standing areas, school buses and engine vehicles with a width to height ratio of 0.9, the visible light transmittance should be less than 50%. In addition to comply with the provisions of GB30678 except for safety signs and information symbols for passenger cars, opaque and colored paper or heat-insulating paper with any specular reflective material shall not be posted. The basic formula for calculating the transmittance of a car after filming is the product of the front windshield transmittance and film transmittance. Therefore, the light transmittance of the automotive film should be at least 80% or more to make the glass transmittance after the attaching the film reach 70%.
For the detection of light transmittance of the film, we need to use a professional split window tint light meter. Most window tint light meters on the market have line probes, which are very inconvenient to test and difficult to align. The Linshang split window tint light meter LS110 is a meter that professionally detects the front windshield of the car.
Features of the split window tint light meter for the front windshield of the car:
1. The instrument adopts split design, main and auxiliary mode, which is suitable for testing installed glass such as automobile front windshield and building curtain wall glass.
2. With laser alignment function to ensure the accuracy of measurement.
3. Using three-way visible light measurement, the displayed value is the average of the three way light sources.
4. There is a strong suction force between the main and auxiliary machines. The instrument is clamped at both ends of the tested glass. The main and auxiliary machines are automatically attracted.
The Linshang LS110 split-type window tint light meter uses a 380-760nm full-wavelength white light source, which conforms to the CIE photopic luminosity function standard. It is an instrument for testing the light transmittance of the front windshield of automobiles. If you want to measure the light transmittance of the front windshield of the car, please come to consult!
- Ultraviolet Light Meter Application in Sun-proof Clothing Industry2019-11-29
- Three Window Tint Meters for Automotive Glass Inspection2019-11-23
- Can the UV Radiometer Display the UV Intensity at Each Wavelength?2019-11-15
- Vacuum Coating Online Light Transmission Meter in Silver Plating Industry2019-11-01
- How to Choose Multi-Channel UV Intensity Meter Probe?2019-10-18
- The Conversion from SHGC to SC2019-09-28