UV Energy Meter for UV paint
The UV paint on the furniture can effectively solve the problem of fading and chromatic aberration of the door panel, and it is a kind of paint which is relatively environmentally friendly and healthy in the world. To ensure the curing effect of the UV paint, a UV energy meter is needed to determine the process parameters.
Currently, most furniture is sprayed with UV paint. UV paint, can be called UV curing paint, The UV machine can automatically spray the UV paint onto the surface of the furniture. Under the irradiation of ultraviolet light (ultraviolet light with a spectral wavelength of 320-390 nm, also called UVA), the initiator in the UV paint is decomposed and generate the free radicals, thereby initiating the resin reaction, the UV paint can quickly solidify into a film in a matter of seconds.
Main features of UV paint
1. UV paint film is a three-dimensional structure, the paint film has high hardness, and good wear resistance and good transparency.
2. Mechanized equipment overcomes the human factors in manual operation, reduces the color difference between products, and ensures the stability of quality.
3. During the production process, the harmful substances in the board will be decomposed and dried by the UV curing machine. The products can be healthier and more environmentally friendly.
4. After strong ultraviolet light curing treatment, the UV paint film has stable color and keep new for a long time, effectively solve the problem of door fading and chromatic aberration; door panel mirror flat effect is better, and the paint film is full without orange peel
5. UV paint is one of the most environmentally friendly and healthy paints in the world, does not contain any volatile substances.
6. After being sprayed with UV paint, the hardness of the door panel is twice that of other painted door panels. It is scratch-resistant, acid and alkali resistant, and not easily deformed.
In the curing process, UV paint will also be incomplete due to UV lamp attenuation, aging and other reasons, and the result is that the UV paint cannot be cured into a film. Then we should use UV energy meter for UV paint to detect whether the UV energy in the curing process is meet the standard.
The UV energy meter can measure the irradiance of ultraviolet rays in the UV lacquer curing machine and the accumulated energy value in a certain period of time. First, we can obtained the energy value required for the complete curing of the UV paint by one or more tests. Then, it is only necessary to periodically use the UV energy meter to check whether the UV lamp inside the curing machine can reach the energy value at a certain time. If the energy data is lower than the required value, you can choose to increase the curing time or replace the UV lamp inside the curing machine.
- Mobile phone cover light transmission meter2019-09-16
- The Indication Error of Thick Glass Light Transmittance Meter2019-09-12
- 60 Degree Gloss Meter for Measuring the Paint Surfaces Gloss2019-08-05
- Window Film Transmission Meter for Absorbing Film2019-07-24
- Mobile Phone Lens IR Ink Light Transmission Meter2019-07-11
- Factors affecting paint gloss and gloss meter2019-05-11