Linshang New Product LS110H Split Transmission Meter
Linshang Technology launched a new product LS110H split transmission meter, which can be directly absorbed on the window of automobiles. The peak wavelength of the IR light source is 1400nm, for those customers who need to test metal film, it can be a good news.
This instrument has the same function with LS110A split transmission meter, the difference between them is the IR peak wavelength.The IR peak wavelength of LS110A is 950nm, and the IR peak wavelength of LS110H is 1400nm.If you need to test metal film, the IR rejection data on LS110H split transmission meter will be better than you test by LS110A.
With strong suction, LS110H and LS110A can be absorbed on the front windshield of the car.
If you are interested in our new product, please contact us on Skype:linksun2008 and our E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ultraviolet Light Meter Application in Sun-proof Clothing Industry2019-11-29
- Three Window Tint Meters for Automotive Glass Inspection2019-11-23
- Can the UV Radiometer Display the UV Intensity at Each Wavelength?2019-11-15
- Vacuum Coating Online Light Transmission Meter in Silver Plating Industry2019-11-01
- How to Choose Multi-Channel UV Intensity Meter Probe?2019-10-18
- Split Window Tint Light Meter for Automobile Front Windshield2019-10-11