Linshang New Product LS110H Split Transmission Meter
Linshang Technology launched a new product LS110H split transmission meter, which can be directly absorbed on the window of automobiles. The peak wavelength of the IR light source is 1400nm, for those customers who need to test metal film, it can be a good news.
This instrument has the same function with LS110A split transmission meter, the difference between them is the IR peak wavelength.The IR peak wavelength of LS110A is 950nm, and the IR peak wavelength of LS110H is 1400nm.If you need to test metal film, the IR rejection data on LS110H split transmission meter will be better than you test by LS110A.
With strong suction, LS110H and LS110A can be absorbed on the front windshield of the car.
If you are interested in our new product, please contact us on Skype:linksun2008 and our E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LS117 Optically Diffuse Materials Transmittance Meter2018-11-06
- The Calibration and Maintenance of UV Light Meter and UV Energy Meter2018-11-02
- The Preservation and Precautions of LS125 UV Light Meter2018-10-27
- Difference between LS160 Transmission Meter and LS160A Transmission Meter2018-10-19
- LS183 Thermal Insulation Coating Tester2018-10-09
- Difference between LS180 and LS181 Window Tint Meters2018-09-30