Difference Between UV Illuminance Meter and Illuminometer
UV illuminance meter and illuminometer are instruments for measuring light intensity, but UV illuminance meter is special for measuring the intensity of ultraviolet rays, and the illuminometer measures the light intensity of visible light. Their functions vary widely.
UV illuminance Meter is also called ultraviolet radiation meter, Unit is mw/cm2 or uw/cm2. According to the ultraviolet band, ultraviolet can be divided into UVA,UVB,UVC and so on, different waveband of ultraviolet can be used in different occasions. For example: UVC is mainly used for sterilization, UVB can be used to treat skin diseases, UVA can be used to do curing. So in the purchase of UV illuminance meter also depends on the wavelength of the light source .
Illuminometer is used to measure the luminosity, brightness, the unit is Lux, mainly used in public places for light illumination detection, lighting industry, photography, stage lighting layout and other places.
- Ultraviolet Light Meter Application in Sun-proof Clothing Industry2019-11-29
- Three Window Tint Meters for Automotive Glass Inspection2019-11-23
- Can the UV Radiometer Display the UV Intensity at Each Wavelength?2019-11-15
- Vacuum Coating Online Light Transmission Meter in Silver Plating Industry2019-11-01
- How to Choose Multi-Channel UV Intensity Meter Probe?2019-10-18
- Split Window Tint Light Meter for Automobile Front Windshield2019-10-11