Surface coating thickness gauge for thickness detection of fireproof coating
The fireproof coating can improve the fire resistance of the material to be coated. It has three thicknesses: ultra-thin, thin and thick. The thickness of the fire-retardant coating can be selected by using the Linshang surface coating thickness gauge. The instrument has high measurement precision and can ensure the pass the testing by the National Metrology Institute.
The fireproof coating is a coating formed by applying a fireproof coating on the surface of the flammable material, which can effectively improve the fire resistance of the material to be coated and delay the propagation speed of the flame.
Three factors for fire protection of fireproof coating
1. The fireproof coating is flame retardant or non-flammable. It can protect the material from direct contact with oxygen in the air, which can delay the ignition of the object and reduce the burning speed.
2. The fireproof coating has a lower thermal conductivity and can delay the transfer of the flame temperature to the protective material.
3. After the fireproof coating is heated, it will decompose the non-combustible rare gas, and the flammable gas which is decomposed by the heat of the material will make it difficult to burn or slow it down.
There are three thicknesses type of fireproof coatings, which are ultra-thin, thin and thick steel structures.
1. Thick fireproof coating: the thickness of the coating is generally in the range of 7mm-45mm.
2. Thin fireproof coating: the thickness of the coating is generally in the range of 3mm-7mm
3. Ultra-thin fire-retardant coating: the thickness of the coating is generally less than 3mm
The thickness of the fireproof coating can be tested by Linshang LS223 surface coating thickness gauge and F5N3 probe, but this fireproof coating thickness gauge is only suitable for thin and ultra-thin fireproof coating thickness measurement.
Linshang LS223+ F5N3 fireproof coating thickness gauge adopts digital probe technology. The data acquisition and processing are carried out in the probe, which is not easy to be interfered by the outside world and the measurement accuracy of the instrument is very high, which can ensure pass the detection by the National Metrology Institute.
- Common error handling of high precision coating thickness gauges2019-04-23
- Coating Thickness Gauge for Second Hand Vehicle2019-01-10
- Zero Adjustment Step of Coating Thickness Gauge2019-01-05
- LS183 Thermal Insulation Coating Tester2018-10-09
- How to Maintain LS201 Digital Glass Thickness Meter2018-07-13
- Some Advantages of Insulating Glass2017-09-07