LS110A split transmission meter has three independent testing units to measure the transmittance value of ultraviolet light, infrared light, and visible light. It is used for the transmittance testing of glass, plated film, organic materials, solar film and other translucent materials such as insulating glass, filmed glass, PMMA materials etc.
1. Dimension: 140mm x 82mm x 92mm (length x width x height);
2. Weight: 680g;
3. Resolution: 0.1% for measured value<10% and 1% for other ranges;
4. Accuracy: better than +/-2% (Colorless and transparent material);
5. Test sample size: > 40*40mm
6. VL Peak wavelength: 550nm;
7. UV Peak wavelength: 365nm;
8. IR Peak wavelength: 950nm;
9. Power supply: built-in lithium rechargeable battery;
1. Two-parts dual mode of the main and auxiliary part facilitates the transmittance measurement of the automobile front windshield glass and building glass.
2. The built-in lithium rechargeable battery is easy for use without replacing the battery;
3. Use the USB port of computer to charge the meter via the built-in charger;
4. The laser alignment function guarantees the accurate alignment of the main part with the auxiliary part in the process of measurement and ensures accurate measurement.
5. Three light Transmittance Meter in one device; result is the average of three values
6. Two laser for two part alignment, more accuracy.
More about LS110A split transmission meter
Operation video of the instrument:
1.LS110A Split Transmission Meter 1pcs
3.User Manual 1pcs
4.Certificate / warranty card 1pcs