Linshang New Product: Coating Thickness Gauge
Linshang LS220 coating thickness gauge can be used not only to measure non-magnetic coatings such as paint, varnish, enamel, chrome and galvanizing on ferromagnetism metal substrates such as steel or iron, but also measure non-conductive coatings such as paint, anodized layers or ceramic on non-magnetic metal substrates such as copper, aluminum, die cast zinc, brass etc. The gauge automatically identify the substrate and switch measurement mode. It is widely used in manufacturing, metal processing, chemical industry, commodity inspection and other fields.
1. No calibration, just zero adjustment
2. One hand operation, only one button
3. Fast measurement, 0.5s measuring interval
4. Wear-proof ruby probe tip for long-term use.
5. The gauge automatically identify the substrate and switch measurement mode rapidly.
6. "Fe", "NFe", "Fe/NFe" three measurement modes can be set
7. Measuring non-magnetic coatings on steel or iron and measure Non-conductive coatings on non-magnetic metal substrates in one gauge
8. Thanks to the use of the most-advanced digital probe technology, these sensors are unsusceptible to interference and provide an excellent measuring accuracy. Even variations in temperature will not affect measurement and readings remain stable to ensure a very good reproducibility over the complete measuring range.
LS220 coating thickness gauge has one-year warranty. If the gauge works abnormally, please send the whole gauge to our company for maintenance.We promise that our performance is no worse than Qnix coating thickness gauge.
If you need to know more about our LS220 coating thickness gauge, please contact us on Skype or send us an e-mail.
Skype:linksun2008, E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Product:LS201 Digital Glass Thickness Meter2018-06-15
- Linshang Received "National High-tech Enterprise" Certificate.2015-12-19
- New product: LS210 Digital Glass Thickness Meter2011-12-13
- Glass thickness meter was developed successfully, which achieved the measurement of air-g2011-06-08
- LS105 light transmittance meter was successfully developed2011-06-08
- the 2nd generation of Solar Films Meter LS100 was successfully developed2011-06-08